Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dead quiet...

So for the past week or so the GoeCache scene has been pretty quiet. I guess everyone is catching up on caches they haven't gotten around to before... no one has placed any new. Well, that's not entirely true. I placed one called Nigel's cache the other day. A total of three people have gotten out there to get it. Wow... this is really slow. I expected more people to get out there on a new cache, especially after the lull we've been in.

I'm working on what I hope will be some interesting caches. I've got a couple of spots picked out already which are in the clear. I've got some caches made to place out. wow... it's quiet out there.

I've slowly been hitting those caches I've not found yet. I've been getting about 1 a day on my way home from work.

It's so quiet, I don't even have anything interesting to write about.

Ok... I'll just sign off then.

No comments: