Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Am I devious yet?

So I was sitting around the computer tonight reading over the post for my newest cache NIGEL'S PARK and noticed I had a golf ball sitting there. I like to keep spherical things nearby. I never knew why, but they (spheres) make me feel good. So I picked it up and started to play with it while I surfed the web. Then I thought, grabbed two other items within arms reach and went to my work table.
I removed the end cap from the pen, the eraser cover from the mechanical pencil, and drilled a small opening into the golf ball...
The eraser cover from the pencil makes the vial for the cache note (probably coords to another stage) and the pen's old endcap now makes a nice stopper for the vial...
A little paint, and voila...

GOLF BALL CACHE

1 comment:

Just John said...

That's just downright mean.

I like snowglobes...Probably not an ideal medium for a cache.